Leading Yard Management Solution
YardLink – Access Control & Yard Management
Our Yard Management exists to streamline the day-to-day processes by which organisations direct inbound and outbound visitors, vehicles and trucks, in the yard of a manufacturing facility, warehouse, or distribution centre.
Designed to give organisations end-to-end visibility on the various activities that occur within their yards and in turn make smarter decisions through KPIs and exception based monitoring.
Gate management & access control
Next generation data driven access control that ensures the right driver and vehicle is on time to collect the right shipment.
Geofences and GPS beacons or License Plate Recognition cameras allow users to track where a vehicle is at any given time and how long it has been there.
Lane & queue management
Automatic lane allocation for vehicles based on shipment types and slot bookings.
Bay management and slot bookings
Enabling external or internal transport managers to view and manage bay bookings.
Custom system-driven workflows
Our dynamic workflow engine allows businesses to define the various processes required for their unique operation.
Covid 19 compliance
Ensuring organisations capture the necessary data required for Covid 19 screening.
Visitor & Contractor Portal
Allow external hauliers and transport companies to capture and manage their own fleet and the various resource availabilities.
Driver and vehicle validation
Pre-populate driver and vehicle information to speed up processes when vehicles arrive at the yard.
Notifications and status updates
Track vehicles and receive whatsapp, sms or email updates on vehicle statuses within the yard.
Visibility & security
- Map view with live locations and statuses.
- View expected vehicles, historic vehicles, and current yard requirements.
- Full audit trail on system driven workflow events.
- Forecast load bays and booking requirements.
- Covid screening and alerts.
- Wanted vehicle and driver criminal checks.
Exception based monitoring
- Go / no-go zone vehicle tracking.
- Turnaround and stop time violations.
- Quantity and order discrepancies.
Custom integrations and dashboards
- Push & pull data from your ERP, warehouse
management system, or transport management system.
- IoT (Internet of Things) – Bridge the gap between the physical world and your software solutions to further optimize your workflows and provide valuable visibility into your business.
Visibility and exception based monitoring
Always have a view on what is happening within the yard and receive alerts to quickly action exceptions.
System driven workflows ensures staff are always following the correct processes and reduces human error.
the link between your ERP, warehouse management system or transport management system